Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Before and After Beauty - Bristol Palin


            After                                Before


Bristol Palin had 'facial surgery' recently.  She says it was not plastic surgery to improve her appearance, but to correct a jaw alignment problem.  Maybe that is totally true.  I don't know.  I do know that before and after pictures of her look very different.  You can read the TV Guide account here.

Both versions of her are very pretty.  I hope she didn't think she needed extra services to make her look prettier.  I hope she knows and values the importance of inner beauty, and seeks to develop that aspect as well.  I wish the comment makers on that TV Guide site were not so rude and mean.  Some were saying that she was much prettier before.  I hope she doesn't take those comments personally (right).  I hope other girls don't see drastic measures are necessary to define their own beauty.  Culture's definitions of beauty and worth can be so messed up.

That's what I think, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment